Know who is in your network, how they are connected, and what they're working on. Download the app to sign up!
Know who to turn to
- Quickly find key people in your network using full-text search
- Empower everyone in your network to maintain and edit their own profile
- Track the profile fields that matter most to your community
See the hidden structure
- Discover how people are connected using simple relationship prompts
- Learn where there are silos and how you can strengthen your network
- Evaluate whether the health of your network is improving over time
Tap into the pulse of your network
- Share updates, requests, and learning across the network with built-in announcements
- Track who is working on which projects and activities
- See in real-time how your network is changing and organizing
Strengthen and diversify your network
- Spark new relationships and strenghten existing ones with automated weaving prompts
- Encourage self-organizing around shared interests and projects
- Build the periphery of your network with user-driven invites
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I download the app?
Search for "Weavr" on the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
How do I sign in?
After opening the Weavr app, you'll be prompted to enter your email address. Please use the email address associated with your community profile. An email will be sent that includes a sign-in link. Clicking the sign-in link will complete the sign-in process and give you access to the community. Note: you can only sign into Weavr if you've been invited into a community.
Do I need to go through the sign in process every time?
Nope! After verifying your email address you will automatically be signed in the next time you open the app.
The sign in link isn't working for me. What do I do?
Make sure you are using the sign-in link from the most recent email. You can also click to resend the link from within Weavr. If you are still having issues, email email@example.com.
How do I contact support?
If you'd like to talk to us please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is developing Weavr?
Weavr is built by the team behind Kumu with early support provided by American Leadership Forum - Silicon Valley.